Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

like it

I like the story and the concept: it´s weird but in a consistent and good way. The characters were really interesting, cant wait to see more :)

To me, the sound didnt seem very clear though, there was some kind of static, especially when they were talking. You might want to work on the soundquality for the next one.

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

Thanks!

That really cheered me up :)

Rise Of The Gunslinger Rise Of The Gunslinger

Great atmosphere

Although i kind of saw the ending coming because i read the comments first (stupid me), i really felt the suspense and the parts where the watch plays the music gave me goosebumps. The animation wasn´t perfect but worked well enough. Great job!

savage011 responds:

thank you mr. cotton!

i saw her standing there i saw her standing there

Love the music :) Also, nice short game + story *thumps up*

The Infinite Ocean The Infinite Ocean

Amazing, but a bit tedious

The atmosphere of this game is really amazing, and the story too. It had me playing for a long time although its the middle of the night and im really tired. However, finding all the password fragments is a bit unnessecarily tedious: It takes a lot of time, isnt really interesting and those who enjoy the game will read all log entries anyway. Actually I didnt quite finish the game, after seeing in the walkthrough how much fragments i need to find. I really regret this because i would have loved to experience the rest of the game. Maybe its just that i´m not patient enough for point-and-click-games, but those really long and pointless "finding the clue" parts are a real dealbreaker for me. Still, 4/5 and 8/10 for the story and feeling.

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

well done

i really like the graphics (the colours and the animation, especially the one when he gets the rifle in his back and stumbles forward), and the sound/music. It is indeed a notgame, and I´m not shure if i like that, but it it really succeeds at beeing what it is, so i can´t give it anything else then 5/5, 10/10. The only bad thing is that it made me fell bad :(